Beauty Picks for September | Leigh
It's that time again- and it's a new month! So excited to share the current beauty products I have been obsessed with this past month. I will include links below in case you want to purchase these products and try them for yourself.
Keep in mind that this is not a detail review of products, just sharing my current favorites.
1. I found this brush set at TJMAXX for about $12! It comes with a case which makes them ideal to travel with. This set only came with four brushes- a buffing foundation brush, a contour brush, a flat brush, and an angled brush for eyebrows.
2. My next obsession is the foundation stick by Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH). I picked this up at Ulta for around $25, in the color 'Chestnut.' I'm still trying to figure out my shade; Chestnut has very red undertones, but I can fix it with concealer and contouring. Foundation sticks are less messy and works well with oily skin- which I have!
3. The next item is a first for me. I've never really used facial sprays. I decided to get a small travel bottle of the Mario Badescu Facial Spray for $5 (at Ulta). I apply it to a clean face, before my moisturizer. I also mist it over my face after applying makeup. Now that I love it, I'll be buying the bigger bottle!
4. Matrix Over Achiever 3-n-1Cream Paste/Wax is what I've been using to achieve sleek styles. When it nears closer to wash day, I like to wear a low puff or a high puff. Having a sleek base just helps the style last longer.
5. Flora & Curl Hair Oil is the last item in my Beauty Picks for September. It has been the key to keeping my hair shiny and locking in moisture. The smell is heavenly and has citrus scent. I don't use too much oil in my hair, but this is the exception! Flora & Curl is based in Birmingham, United Kingdom- and is a black owned owned business!
Visit the website here.